There are two link nodes available: an input and output link. We can use these nodes to pass the bot to different parts of its flow – this is how we connect separate tabs within a bot.
- Place an output link node onto the canvas
- Double click an give this node a recognisable name, such as where it will point to in the flow.
- Go to another part of your flow (a different tab) and place an input link node onto the canvas.
- Double click this node and you will be able to see the other link node you created earlier. Select that node from the list to connect these two nodes
- By selecting either node, you will now be able to see the connection between the two.